- 3 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix with whisk.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs and extracts. Mix well with whisk.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry ingredients. Will be crumbly.
- Melt butter in pan and add pecans. Let pecans brown a bit and then let cool. Add to dough.
- Knead until dough forms then split into two logs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Turn cookies on side then return to oven for 20 minutes at 300 degrees, flipping halfway through.
- When cooled completely, melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave. Drizzle over cookies.
- 1530030 - Ferraro Flour 50lb
- 2020060 - Brown Sugar 50lb
- 2000146 - Baking Powder
- 0940125 - Large Eggs Country Brand
- 0920955 - Salted Butter Blocks
- 2000210 - Vanilla Extract Imitation
- 5050001 - Pecan Pieces