- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 6oz pizza dough
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 lb summer squash, thinly sliced
- 2oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (commercial ovens at 700-800 F).
- In a small bowl, combine the 1 tbs of olive oil with the minced garlic and let stand. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough to form a 12-inch round, 1/4 inch thick. Transfer the round to a lightly floured pizza peel.
- Leaving a 1/2-inch border of dough, brush the round with the garlic oil and sprinkle with crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper. Scatter the onion slices over the round. Top with the mozzarella. Arrange the squash slices on top in a single layer, overlapping them slightly. Dot with the crumbled goat cheese.
- Slide the pizza onto the hot stone and bake for about 5 minutes, until the bottom is crisp and the squash is slightly browned.
- Transfer the pizza to a work surface. Sprinkle with the walnuts and drizzle with olive oil. Cut into wedges and serve.
- 1000041 - Vitale Olive Oil
- 0000040 - Fresh Garlic Whole Clove
- 9001791 - Raw Dough Balls 6oz
- 0000053 - Squash
- 0800420 - Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 9000912 - Walnut Halves & Pieces
- 0100038 - Part Skim Country Brand Mozzarella
- 2000045 - Crushed Red Pepper
- 0000020 - Spanish Yellow Onion
- 1530030 - Ferraro Flour 50lb