- One 29 oz. Can of Fisherman’s Pride Scungilli
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbs of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of celery, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 4 ounces of black olives pitted and sliced
- Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the shrimp and reduce the heat to medium. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Let cool.
- Drain the scungilli and rinse under cold water.
- Toss the sliced scungilli, shrimp, celery, olives, salt, and ground pepper together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, and parsley. Toss with the scungilli mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes allowing the mixture to marinate.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.
- 3000040 - Fisherman’s Pride Scungilli
- 4200226 - Peeled Shrimp
- 2040048 - Kosher Salt Diamond
- 2000035 - Ground Black Pepper Marino
- 1000041 - Vitale Olive Oil
- 2000045 - Crushed Red Pepper Marino
- 5100099 - Lemon Juice
- 0000033 - Celery
- 0000031 - Parsley
- 1400210 - Sliced Black Olives Marino