- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 bacon slices, crispy
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in medium skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, until crisp, 5-7 minutes; transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Dice bacon and cut tomatoes in half and set aside in bowl for topping.
- Cut head of iceberg lettuce into 4 wedges; place on plates and spoon blue cheese dressing on top.
- Top with bacon, tomatoes, croutons and blue cheese crumbles.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 0000001 - Iceberg Lettuce
- 4000060 - Bacon Hatfield
- 0000074 - Cherry Tomatoes
- 0800425 - Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 5030102 - Homestyle Seasoned Croutons
- 4708006 - Blue Cheese Dressing Country Brand
- 2040048 - Kosher Salt Diamond
- 2000035 - Ground Black Pepper Marino