- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tbs rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup sage leaves
- 12 ounce veal rib chops, cut 1 inch thick
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- Light charcoal grill.
- On a platter, mix the 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the garlic, rosemary and sage. Season the veal chops with salt and black pepper and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Grill the chops over moderately high heat, turning once, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Transfer the chops to the platter and turn to coat with the olive oil and herbs. Generously drizzle the veal with olive oil and let stand for 3 minutes, turning the chops a few times. Spoon the juices and oil over the chops and serve.
- 0000040 - Fresh Garlic Whole Clove
- 1000041 - Vitale Olive Oil
- 0000208 - Rosemary
- 4900109 - Sage
- 4000083 - Veal Rib Chops
- 2040048 - Kosher Salt Diamond
- 2000035 - Ground Black Pepper Marino